LNF into a base model 2.2?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
what about power windows........if i end up in a 4dr will the BCM/ECM be able to accept 4 windows and 4dr's for unlock/lock, pending i get one with power windows/locks but i might look for one without, less headache i'm thinkin.............

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
get a 2 door with manual windows and locks,that way your harness will go right in with no mods,tranfer your power window stuff and door panels and lock solenoids

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
your going to switch EVERYTHING over though, steering column and all ya? cause that would be the easiest plan...
and with that make sure you get the little passkey box thing that makes sure you have the chipped key there...and youll have to have your keys from the tc and change all the locks over...

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly I would cream in my pants to have a chance to do something like this!

I wonder if it would be cheaper to get a ss/tc at an auction that has a blown engine or transmission. we all know these things have low resale, factor in a blown tranny or engine. hell even a water damaged vehicle could work just trade out all the electronics/harneses and you have an interior to swap out dude you could be back in a ss/tc if you really look hard enough.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais