ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
mine would come on with idle and also with 3-4 turn on's it would come back

i have ported tb and 2.4 im and cai

06blackbalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i pulled the data list on my scan tool at work an at idle my car goes from rich to lean back to rich an then goes lean its keeps repeeting itself , idk whats goin on a buddy of mine has the same mods an his is fine

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
mine is prolly doin the same cuz the idle before i switched was goin nuts, but before this morning was fine

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06balt, those trims you were looking at was that your short term (STFT) or your long term (LTFT) your short term trims will change quite quickly but your long term ones should stay a more constant percentage and when you were looking at that, what was the reading of your maf sensor in regards to g/s and what was your maf percentage

Maven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't jump ship so fast, just take it off and get some time to put it back and this time make sure that you have everything together and in its place man. GM wouldn't have put those intakes out as a swap kit if they were really that experimental.

Youre right, GM wouldnt have put out the the LE5 intake as a swap......and they didnt. There is no GM swap kit for the L61

Ive had my LE5 intake on for nearly a year, and i was the first documented 08 to install one, you are correct however about making sure of the integrity of all the seal, ESPECIALLY the PCV orifice, the little seal with a metal plate. There is a GM calibration designed for this code, its intended to be used with replacement injectors for a particular repair procedure but the added airflow may be pointing out the "weak" injectors.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive had my 2.4 on for a while now and no lean code.I only have one code and its for no cat(p0420),Ive even scanned it multiple times at work and all i throw is the 420 code.Take carb cleaner and spray around the TB and the manifold to head to make sure there are no leaks.Also check your BB hose.

06blackbalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06balt, those trims you were looking at was that your short term (STFT) or your long term (LTFT) your short term trims will change quite quickly but your long term ones should stay a more constant percentage and when you were looking at that, what was the reading of your maf sensor in regards to g/s and what was your maf percentage

they were both short an long term ill have to look at the maf readings again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso