Thread Title edits/Post edits

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
.............so i know it's just the random chat thread but somebody keeps changing the title and lotta ppl are complaining.........ppl's screentags have been changed to different colors........IMO if the ppl on your forum are complaining about these things then something serious needs to happen in order to stop this from continuing....maybe a moderator needs to be given a few weeks suspension?

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it didnt matter cause the title were stupid and not pointed towards anybody.Like burritos.If you get mad at burritos theres something wring cause there fuckin delicous.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I think it didnt matter cause the title were stupid and not pointed towards anybody.Like burritos.If you get mad at burritos theres something wring cause there fuckin delicous.

:( i dun like burritos

I know it's not the end of the world but it is the first level of a very slippery slope, i see ppl always asking wtf about the thread title and i'm sry if admin were to ignore that then they are no better than fail.net and fuk if this site turns into a close bother of fail.net then i'm leaving, DON'T **** UP THIS SITE GUYS!!!!!!

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
uhm not to be a dick but its just a thread title for a random bs thread which at no point was the title offensive to anyone.Now I can understand if people were editing post which I do not do unless it embedding a youtube link.Now if the titles were offensive like ,"this person sucks" or whatnot then I can understand.but for burritos and quesadilla's,kinda kidish to get upset about it but hey I guess we all cant have fun right?lol

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
uhm not to be a dick but its just a thread title for a random bs thread which at no point was the title offensive to anyone.Now I can understand if people were editing post which I do not do unless it embedding a youtube link.Now if the titles were offensive like ,"this person sucks" or whatnot then I can understand.but for burritos and quesadilla's,kinda kidish to get upset about it but hey I guess we all cant have fun right?lol

i'm all for good fun like that but like i said, it's a slippery slope, it starts with the random thread titlesstage1, then important thread titles(all in good "fun" but now stage2) and then actual posts and deleting ppl's posts(has happened to me already and that is stage 3) IMO we've already got stage 1 and 3 happening, whats to prevent stage 2 from happening and ccf.com going down the drain like fail.net? Somebody promise me that won't happen and if it does I get to crucify the ppl responsible, maybe then I will feel better about it........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso