Thread Title edits/Post edits

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i havent saw post edits....and the only color changing i have seen is "utsadude" which is because of his position...

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i'm just keeping a close eye on things around here and will fight tooth and nail to keep this place the good community it has become. Things like title changing without any evidence of who changed it does not help me think happy thoughts about this place.........when i see things like that happening on here I can see the whole pathway to darkness all the way down the blackhole. Admin/moderators have a responsibility to be honest to the forum and it's ppl and not **** around. Just keep reminding yourself that all it takes is 1 sour admin/moderator to ruin the site for everyone. To date that has not happened but all it takes is 1 person having a bad day with admin/moderator abilities and it's all down the drain........

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm just keeping a close eye on things around here and will fight tooth and nail to keep this place the good community it has become. Things like title changing without any evidence of who changed it does not help me think happy thoughts about this place.........when i see things like that happening on here I can see the whole pathway to darkness all the way down the blackhole. Admin/moderators have a responsibility to be honest to the forum and it's ppl and not **** around. Just keep reminding yourself that all it takes is 1 sour admin/moderator to ruin the site for everyone. To date that has not happened but all it takes is 1 person having a bad day with admin/moderator abilities and it's all down the drain........

Actually if you look at the 1st post of the thread at the bottom it says last edited by yours truly:)

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Actually if you look at the 1st post of the thread at the bottom it says last edited by yours truly:)

can't find it.........help me out here man, i'm a little loopy lol i'm on 2 Tylenol 3's every 4 hours plus 2 IBprofen every 4 hours plus 2 penicillin every 4 hours..........**** sakes i'm taking 24 pills a day:whymewhyme:

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not the 1st post here.1st post of the random thread.go to the 1st post on the bottom it'll say last edited by FastL61

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ahhhhh ok i see it, but, how bout adding "lasted edited by" after random thread title changes? i'd be willing to support that.

Thats what that means.When I edit the thread title im actually editing the whole post.So when I click edit post it brings up the thread title too as if I was making the thread.So that being on the bottom of the post means I did something either to the post or thread title.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso