Alberta Random Talk

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll just have to start talking to myself again. hello steven, how are you today? i am quite tired and sore today and sick of my new job

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are all right, just stupidly slow and my bay is a joke and i could go on. oh i'm not even allowed to work on friends cars for free either. and i'm going back to my computers as soon as i can find a computer job.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think it has something to do with the fall, spring and summer are good modding seasons, winters just suck

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
thats where you are wrong the best modding season is the winter if you have a heated place to work.... then you dont have to worry about it provided you have another vehical

winter even if u don't have another vehicle is a good modding season if u have a heated place to work during days off work, I have many such projects to be done this winter.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Winter Meet? Anyone? Ideally we want to do it on a day when there is lots of snow on the ground but it's nice and sunny outside for pictures. So far, my favorite picture of my Balt is this winter pic I took last year. All it needs is a better background like downtown or the mountains. Now, something like this is usually hard to arrange, especially if we are trying to book it for a day that has lots of snow on the ground but also sunny outside........Just a show of hands, how many are interested in getting some really nice winter pics sometime over the next 2-4 months??? (pending what "winter" has to offer us lol)
winterpics005.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso