Alberta Random Talk

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Winter Meet? Anyone? Ideally we want to do it on a day when there is lots of snow on the ground but it's nice and sunny outside for pictures. So far, my favorite picture of my Balt is this winter pic I took last year. All it needs is a better background like downtown or the mountains. Now, something like this is usually hard to arrange, especially if we are trying to book it for a day that has lots of snow on the ground but also sunny outside........Just a show of hands, how many are interested in getting some really nice winter pics sometime over the next 2-4 months??? (pending what "winter" has to offer us lol)
winterpics005.jpg

IM always down for a winter meet!!!

reddeerspeed3

Reaction score
i'll come if i'm not working. i got some good pics in canmore last year. $8 for a touchless car wash, a little spray and shine touch up, and all the mountains you could want for backdrop

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i'll come if i'm not working. i got some good pics in canmore last year. $8 for a touchless car wash, a little spray and shine touch up, and all the mountains you could want for backdrop

like these ones? I took them about 2 years ago in Canmore, we could get some awesome shots out there.

picture.php

picture.php

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Hey I'm down for E-town Sloan........ And if I happen to be in Calgary at the time I'd be down for a Calgary meet..... just depends what side of the city

u gotta come out to Canmore tho......Mountain Pics>City Pics........

reddeerspeed3

Reaction score
like these ones? I took them about 2 years ago in Canmore, we could get some awesome shots out there.

i took my pics in feb, just on the edge of town. we could venture up hwy 1A and see if we can get some cool shots. i can scope it out on one of my boarding trips this year

Attachments

• IMG_5691.jpg
    IMG_5691.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 7

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i took my pics in feb, just on the edge of town. we could venture up hwy 1A and see if we can get some cool shots. i can scope it out on one of my boarding trips this year

that would be awesome if we could have a specific spot picked out and we can do a bit of a cruise out there maybe a few passengers can take video shots?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso